At RedSky Corporate Services Ltd we are committed to protecting the privacy of any information we obtain from our customers and clients. The information is obtained on each occasion that you access the RedSky Corporate Services Ltd website and apply for a loan or use any product or service featured in the website. We aim to provide a service which meets your individual requirements and needs. By accessing and using the website you confirm your consent to RedSky Corporate Services Ltd collecting and using your information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
1 What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including name, company name, e-mail address, sector and telephone number)
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including name, company name, e-mail address, sector and telephone number)
- any other information that you choose to send to us
3 Data Protection Act
RedSky Corporate Services Ltd respects your rights as prescribed under the Data Protection Act 1998 and we will continue to apply the same level of care to safeguard your privacy and use of your information across all our services. RedSky Corporate Services Ltd has notified the Information Commissioner of the extent of our use of personal information under the Data Protection Act 1998, registration number Z9748876.
4 Using your personal data
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- send to you newsletters and marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications.
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
6 Use of e-mail (Contacting us by e-mail)
When you e-mail us, we will collect some personal details such as name and address and phone numbers, in order to fulfil your request. Internet e-mail is not secure so we do advise that you keep personal information to a minimum, as we cannot guarantee its security while in transit over the Internet. Do not transmit account information using e-mail. Given that an e-mail message is sent through a number of computers over which we have no control you should to be aware that any message you send to us or we send to you may not be secure, and any data contained therein may be intercepted by or otherwise become available to a third party and we cannot guarantee the timescales within which we receive messages from or you receive messages from us. We do not in any way control the information or materials (“Information”) contained in e-mail messages. However, we reserve the right (which can be exercised at any time, at our sole discretion and without notice) to delete, move or edit such information. In sending such Information, you waive any rights you may have in it. Once your query is resolved, the e-mail is stored on our standard internal contact systems behind our usual secure infrastructure and cannot be accessed by external parties. We store this information for an indefinite period of time in order to track on going enquiries.
7 Security of Your Personal Data
You acknowledge the Internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to RedSky Corporate Services Ltd via the Internet. We cannot be held responsible for any damages you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information. RedSky Corporate Services Ltd strongly suggests that you use a browser with encryption security. Please note that we do not send nor sell your details to unconnected third parties, nor will you receive any marketing material as a result of submitting any form.
8 Third Party Websites
You should be aware that third party websites which are linked to this website or which you may need to access and use to obtain any third party products or services featured on the website may contain privacy provisions that differ from this Privacy Statement. Such third parties may use your information differently to the way in which we use it.
9 Policy Amendments
10 Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at Â£10.00).
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
11 Updating Information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated
RedSky Corporate Services Ltd
13 Legal statement for our Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement is not designed to form a legally binding contract between RedSky Corporate Services Ltd and users of our website or online services. It is a guide towards our on-line protection standards, but of course, we do consider it of utmost importance to abide by the principles stated here.